Join a Care Team That Makes a Difference
At Bridgeway, we believe that all of our clients deserve lives of dignity, quality, and respect. That’s why our team is so passionate about providing the highest quality of care to our clients and the positive impact we can have on their lives.
When we say we’re a team at Bridgeway, we truly mean it. We work together to make a difference in the lives of our clients and their families through our values of compassion, trust, and respect.
Due to recent growth, we’re currently in search of qualified candidates to join our close-knit care team. We’re inviting those who have previous healthcare experience and competency in assisting with ADLs to apply for our professional caregiver position.
Our Commitment To Our Employees:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules: Weeknights and Weekdays Available
- Premium Pay For Weekend Shifts
- Employee Referral Program
- Ongoing Support From Our Case Managers
- The Ability To Make A Difference In Someone’s Else’s Life
- Being Treated With The Dignity and Respect Deserved By All
- Provide companionship for the client, including accompanying on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, engagements, and more.
- Assist with Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s) and Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADL’s).
- Assist with bathing, dressing, and grooming as well as medication reminders.
- Prepare meals and snacks according to the individualized care plan.
- Perform light housekeeping duties which include, but are not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry, and cleaning bathrooms.
- Observe and report health concerns to Geriatric Care Manager.
- Take daily notes on activities and client status.
- Valid Drivers License
- Reliable Transportation
- Proof of Auto Insurance
- CPR Certified
- Clear TB Test
- Clear Driving Record
- Pass Fingerprinting/Background Check