Senior Home Care in Michigan
Guided by our mission of assisting Michigan seniors in achieving lives of dignity, quality, and respect, our geriatric home care team of compassionate professionals treat our clients as if they were their own family members.
You deserve to have the Bridgeway team of caregiving professionals caring for your loved one. Our knowledge, experience, ability to manage a crisis, and professionalism provides a superior senior home care experience that will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
What to Look for in a Senior Home Care Provider
Finding the best senior home care provider for your loved one can be a challenging and stressful process. You want to hire someone that can provide high-quality care that is tailored to suit their needs, but there are so many options out there that it is hard to know where to begin. Here are the top things to look for when choosing a home care provider:
- Licensed, bonded, and insured employees
- Knowledgeable and credentialed professionals in the medical and geriatric fields
- Number of years the company has been around
- The experience, qualifications, and training provided to their caregivers and home health aides
- Support and oversight of the caregivers from an experienced nurse, social worker, or care manager
- Comprehensive assessment performed before the start of services so that an accurate care plan can be developed and implemented
- Collaboration among other medical professionals, caregivers, and family members involved in their care, ensuring that everyone is on the same page